Track Track Track

It has been a difficult last few weeks. 4th in the Worlds Team Pursuit, 4th in British National Scratch and 2nd in the Individual Pursuit, not what I had hoped for at the Worlds. I learnt a lot about my body, about my sport and about major championships, but I have also had some real unexpected low points.

The above photos, of the Worlds in particular, will always bring some tough memories, some pain and a little anger to my mind, however they will also eternally remind me of the lessons I have learnt and continue to do so. I think the last few weeks will shape a great deal of what is to come. Well I hope...

For now its onwards and upwards. I plan to finish the season on a high, only time will tell if I can make it...

A huge thankyou to all those who have supported me through the last few weeks and the season as a whole, you have to have these tough points sometimes to appreciate the good times.

Photo credits; Cycling Weekly, Guy Swarbich, Dawn Fry and Getty Images